FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GeneralHow can I reach Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop?
Do you have retail locations?
Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop
70-72 The Havens
ShippingWhen will my order be ship?
If I choose expedited shipping, how long does it take?
- Standard Shipping takes 3 - 5 Business Days.
- Tracked Delivery takes 3-5 Business Days – you will receive a tracking number by email.
- 1st Class Shipping takes 1 Business Day. All of these estimates are not inclusive of the day you place your order.
Yes, we do. To view international shipping rates, add items to your cart and proceed to the checkout process.
You can find our shipping rates here.
All duties are the responsibility of the customer.
How do you pack the orders for shipment?
What is ?
ReturnsWhat is your return policy?
- All returned items must be in original, unflawed condition, unmarked and uncut by the purchaser, and must be received within 14 days of original ship date.
- All SALES are not returnable.
- All fabric sample orders are not returnable.
- Unless we are in error, we do not refund shipping costs.
- Items returned to us in non-saleable condition will be returned to sender, and no refund will be given.
- If your order is deemed returnable, you will receive a refund of your order.
How to return the fabric back to us when we need to refund the shipping cost?
- Please always return the fabric as we request. This will be Second class Standard delivery. If you will pay extra cover for your own decision this amount we can not pay for you.
Standard delivery from Royal Mail website . We always request a pictures of the postal receipt. If the parcel will lost or damaged we can claim and complain.
- We require 14 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below.
- 10% of your total amount will be charged if you make a cancel
- We cannot accept cancellation for our pre-orders. This fabrics need to wait to be printed and the minimum delivery time is 3-5 weeks.
- Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if, for example:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
Our images has been taken in natural light and we or the manufacturer use photo studio to represent colours as accurate as possible. Depending upon your PC's / mobile monitor settings, the colour of the fabric may vary from that shown on-line. In general, however, there is always the possibility that goods may vary in colour and texture; unfortunately, this is unavoidable and does not constitute a defect.
Due to the nature of stretch, some shrinkage is liable to occur. Every effort is made to cut over the metre to ensure even with relaxing you should receive the length of fabric. Occasionally the fabric continues to shrink after cutting and shipping, this is not unusual for stretch fabrics and the industry tolerance is 5%.Manufacturer's care instruction:
All our fabric need to be pre-washed before use as it is in the fabric description . There are a few reasons why it's important to pre-wash your fabrics. The simplest and more important answer is that many fabrics shrink when washed, particularly in the first washing.
What does it mean if a product is on pre-order / pre-sale?
- You have ordered fabric in stock together with pre-sale fabric.
- If you ordered a length of fabric greater than that which we have we'll wait for our next shipment, so that we can ship your fabric in a continuous piece.
My items are in stock. How long does it take from the time you receive my order for it to get shipped?