FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GeneralHow can I reach Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop?
Do you have retail locations?
Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop does not have retail locations. We sell fabrics only on-line.
ShippingWhen will my order be ship?
If I choose expedited shipping, how long does it take?
- Standard Shipping takes 3 - 5 Business Days.
- Tracked Delivery takes 3-5 Business Days – you will receive a tracking number by email.
- 1st Class Shipping takes 1 Business Day. All of these estimates are not inclusive of the day you place your order.
Yes, we do. To view international shipping rates, add items to your cart and proceed to the checkout process.
You can find our shipping rates here.
All duties are the responsibility of the customer.
How do you pack the orders for shipment?
ReturnsWhat is your return policy?
- All returned items must be in original, unflawed condition, unmarked and uncut by the purchaser, and must be received within 14 days of original ship date.
- All SALES are not returnable.
- All fabric sample orders are not returnable.
- Unless we are in error, we do not refund shipping costs.
- Items returned to us in non-saleable condition will be returned to sender, and no refund will be given.
- If your order is deemed returnable, you will receive a refund of your order.
How to return the fabric back to us when we need to refund the shipping cost?
- Please always return the fabric as we request. This will be Second class Standard delivery. If you will pay extra cover for your own decision this amount we can not pay for you.
Standard delivery from Royal Mail website . We always request a pictures of the postal receipt. If the parcel will lost or damaged we can claim and complain.
- Request a cancellation within 5 hours of purchase
- If you want to cancel your order after 5 hours of the purchase we need to charge 7 % of the purchase as we cut the fabric already and we can't sell this fabric to other costumer in one continuous length.
- Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if, for example:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
Presented images of the items are a combination of our own photographs and images provided by the manufacturer. We are taking photos in natural light to represent colours as accurate as possible. However, due to the differing lighting and monitor settings we can’t guarantee an exact colour match of the fabric upon arrival.
What does it mean if a product is on pre-order / pre-sale?
- You have ordered fabric in stock together with pre-sale fabric.
- If you ordered a length of fabric greater than that which we have we'll wait for our next shipment, so that we can ship your fabric in a continuous piece.
My items are in stock. How long does it take from the time you receive my order for it to get shipped?