Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read all this terms and conditions
As we can accept your order and make legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about just email us email@example.com
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to purchase of the goods by you ( the Costumer or you). We are Noemi Marozsan trading as Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop of 70-72 The Havens Unit 58, Ipswich IP3 9BF with email address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number 447407232681 ( the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we all sell Goods to you. By ordering any of Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by this Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for proposes which are wholly or mainly his or her trade, business, craft or profession,
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods,
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises ot other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in order,
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addresses personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored,
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order,
- Order means the Costumer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website,
- Website means our website lillyandmimi.com on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Base of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.